Continuous lighting provides reliable image quality in both photo and video, with uniform light distribution.
Bright, high-contrast LCD screen with knurled control knobs.
Adjustable menu, brightness, and color temperature.
- Light source: 100W Bi-color LED
- CRI: 96+, TLCI: 96+
- Compact size and light weight, with highly efficient output up to 8500lm
- Adjustable lens accessory can adjust focus from 13° to 30° spot or flood: provide up to 32706 LUX (@0.5m, 6500tK)
- Seamless diming from 0-100%
- 100W output at each color
- Extremely low noise: <26dB @1m
- Bluetooth connection to APP, wireless control easy to use
- Unique and removable lens, instead of traditional, heavy, and big lenses, the Avant lens provides a much smaller size with much excellent effect of light
- Professional light shaping possibility: Barndoor attachment & Interchangeable lens accessories (Honeycomb, Multicolored gels, Diffuser dome)
- NFC, touch to connect and start APP, customize your scenes.
- Quick adjustment switch allows fast lighting setting, get your light in second.
- HD LCD Display provides friendly interaction to end user, easy to use
- Integrated V-Mount quick-release system to connect other accessories in seconds
- Connect to external battery pack/v-mount battery, for cable free use or the Avant power supply for uninterrupted use
- Powerful accessory supporting system make the studio set up much faster and easier
- Exceptional color temperature consistency (only 100tK tolerance) between each lamp, ensuring multiple Hobolite lamps to work together consistently
- Carbon fiber material tripod, up to 240cm/7.87ft in height
- Much lighter, more tenacious, much stronger, only 55cm/21.65in of length after folding, save your space
- Umbrella-shaped 60cm Softbox, easy to set up within 3 seconds
- With the use of the optional Bowens Mount Adapt full-sized light modifiers can be used with the Avant